1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Just finished the second draft of my undergraduate thesis. Apart from minor editing, it's pretty much done.... It's finally dawning on me how close to finishing my bachelor's degree I am.
    Congrats Matthew! Are you considering submitting your thesis for publication? Are you going to grad school?
  2. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Just finished the second draft of my undergraduate thesis. Apart from minor editing, it's pretty much done.... It's finally dawning on me how close to finishing my bachelor's degree I am.

Yeah well done mate, you’ll have to excuse me for missing your post in the midst of the E&I rehearsal stuff but good going. As someone who didn’t manage to succeed at university I can appreciate the effort you must have put in to get this far.
  3. I like academic success stories. Good for you that you have accomplished at this level. I hope you continue your studies further and have opportunity to do so. Well done whoever you are.
    Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Just finished the second draft of my undergraduate thesis. Apart from minor editing, it's pretty much done.... It's finally dawning on me how close to finishing my bachelor's degree I am.
  4. The Tulsa thread is on the loose already. Holy shit !

[avoids]
  5. So far so good. I'm only seeing anything that pops up on U2's insta . But didn't catch any of the rehearsal news so far. Hopefully I can keep it up.
  6. Sometimes it snows in April
  7. 28 degrees here in London today, can't believe our luck, we're so lucky with the weather
  8. There's no more spring.we pass through winter then it's already summer.and i'm already melting
    Why?tell me why i chose to be a f**kin gardener!
  9. Indeed....I was on Blackheath common baking all afternoon. Marvellous