1. Originally posted by iTim:I’d rather nothing and I’d be happy if we got nothing. We’ve had U2 almost non-stop since SOI and it’s been an incredible ride, but I want them to go away now. I want a chance to miss them again, I want to feel how I did when they released NLOTH and SOI. That said, if they announced AB30 you can guarantee I’d be there.
    I agree with this. I don’t think an AB30 tour will happen, though. I feel a 50 year anniversary tour in 2026 is more likely but you never know.
  2. I'd go to the AB30 tour for sure, but to me, it'd be a bit of a cash cow like the Joshua Tree anniversary tour was. Although, had Songs of Experience not been delayed, I highly doubt we'd have got the JT 30 tour.
  3. I want at least a 2 year break, maybe 3
  4. I think that will probably happen. My guess would be that U2 will hit the road again in 2022.
  5. I just want to see the hanging trabants once in my life
  6. 2022 before we get some activity
  7. Sergio!
    When have you a spare time for a PM?
    Please let me know and I will wrote for, when you have a good time.
    Thank you for forwards.
  8. Originally posted by Jimmy93:Sergio!
    When have you a spare time for a PM?
    Please let me know and I will wrote for, when you have a good time.
    Thank you for forwards.
    I don't usually read General Chat Shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
  9. Yes to 3 Years.

1984 - 1987 - We got Joshua Tree
    1988 - 1991 - We got Achtung Baby
    1997 - 2000 - We got ATYCLB

The first two represent arguably their #2 & #1 Albums
    The third gave us arguably one of their most intimate / best tours

Yes, we could argue on all points. My vote is for 3!
  10. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    Yes to 3 Years.

1984 - 1987 - We got Joshua Tree
    1988 - 1991 - We got Achtung Baby
    1997 - 2000 - We got ATYCLB

The first two represent arguably their #2 & #1 Albums
    The third gave us arguably one of their most intimate / best tours

Yes, we could argue on all points. My vote is for 3!
    Well it will be 3 years since SOE on the 1st December this year. No chance a new album will be out by then. End of 2022 might be realistic though which will be 3 years since JT2019. Another long gap between albums though and quite a while without any u2 if thats the case.

11. Here's another challenge for you all: there are 70 music artists in this picture. You have to figure out the imagery amid the chaos to work out who the artists are.

Good luck!