1. Just thinking what people’s thoughts/hopes/expectations are on a possible AB30 boxset next year. I would be very surprised if they didn’t release something similar to TJT30 and ATYCLB boxsets. I think there will be a live cd on there. Probably something like Washington or Stockholm. Similar to other boxsets we’ll probably end up with a disc of remixes and a disc of b sides/outtakes that are already out there. A 4 or 5 disc set depending on if the live show is in its entirety or not. What do other people think?
  2. Sydney live CD
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:Just thinking what people’s thoughts/hopes/expectations are on a possible AB30 boxset next year. I would be very surprised if they didn’t release something similar to TJT30 and ATYCLB boxsets. I think there will be a live cd on there. Probably something like Washington or Stockholm. Similar to other boxsets we’ll probably end up with a disc of remixes and a disc of b sides/outtakes that are already out there. A 4 or 5 disc set depending on if the live show is in its entirety or not. What do other people think?
    Get over this idea people.
  4. This is U2!

Stuck acoustic was rare from the vault!
  5. I think WE was being sarcastic
  6. The fanclub item has never been released commercially. Not the same format anyway. That’s probably why they went for Boston over slane for ATYCLB since Slane was the fanclub gift.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Just thinking what people’s thoughts/hopes/expectations are on a possible AB30 boxset next year. I would be very surprised if they didn’t release something similar to TJT30 and ATYCLB boxsets. I think there will be a live cd on there. Probably something like Washington or Stockholm. Similar to other boxsets we’ll probably end up with a disc of remixes and a disc of b sides/outtakes that are already out there. A 4 or 5 disc set depending on if the live show is in its entirety or not. What do other people think?
    Don't think so. They released a huge box already. Don't think that there's much left that they feel comfortable with
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The fanclub item has never been released commercially. Not the same format anyway. That’s probably why they went for Boston over slane for ATYCLB since Slane was the fanclub gift.
    The live songs of IE are on U2Xradio. Does that count?
  9. JT30 was just the same stuff that was in the JT20 set but with MSG on audio replacing Paris on dvd plus a few remixes. They seem to be happy shoving any old remixes on these releases and haven’t released a live gig from zoo tv on cd commercially so that would perhaps be the selling point.