1. The wave is at the end... at least in my country. We opened everything and put masks down. Numbers are lowest since autumn..

2. Healing vibes, man. This crap isn't going away ☹️

3. Think we know where Ed Sheeran got his stage inspiration from
  4. If you refer to 360, it's not that U2 invented a round podium in the middle of a stadium/arena. More artists have done that before
  5. I still can't believe the guy is touring (and selling out) stadiums with his guitar-only show. I mean, he's a good singer, a good guitar player and a great modern songwriter, but I can't help but feeling these gigs must get pretty boring after the first, don't know, 5 or 7 songs?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I still can't believe the guy is touring (and selling out) stadiums with his guitar-only show. I mean, he's a good singer, a good guitar player and a great modern songwriter, but I can't help but feeling these gigs must get pretty boring after the first, don't know, 5 or 7 songs?
    I guess he's got excelent management if he can play campfire music on stadiums. I would be bored after 1 or 2 songs
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I guess he's got excelent management if he can play campfire music on stadiums. I would be bored after 1 or 2 songs
    Ed Sheeran comes across as a really good guy....but his music is utter dross.
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Yeah right. There's so much you can do with a guitar, a looper pedal -no matter how great of a looper you are- and your voice. I don't have anything against campfire-ish music or acoustic pop, I'm just surprised he can pull out a 24 song setlist without giving out caffeine tablets for the crowd.
  9. He must be doing something right because he keeps selling out stadiums. Every artist has their own crowd - we may not understand them but there are those who would prefer to watch paint dry than listen to U2.