1. what happened to the"non U2 shows you're about to attend" thread? cant seem to find it...
  2. Just talking to our younger intern here at the arena and he brought up U2.

Intern: What do you think of their new show?

Me: Well I think it's a little tedious to sit through Iris through Until the End of the World all over again, but that's just me. You?

Intern: Agreed. Especially that last song - overplayed, crappy.

Me:

He had to be trying to impress me or something, right?
  3. He wasn’t talking about UTEOTW was he? If so that’s the end of the conversation as far as I’m concerned lol.
  4. He was. I literally had no idea what to say and I just changed the subject to how cool it was that they were playing Acrobat.

I couldn't believe that he'd say that about UTEOTW but he also didn't sound extremely genuine. I think maybe he was just trying to play the cool fan and say "yeah that song sucks!"

He did say he would classify himself as a big fan, and was referencing U2gigs quite a few times, so the kid knows what he's talking about.
  5. Probably gonna delete all these since I told him I was on the crew at U2start
  6. Maybe it’s us u2starters that are only the casual fans and over at u2 gigs they all want UTEOTW dropped because it’s an overplayed regular lol. It could be his only controversial u2 opinion and he happened to share it with you.
  7. Just read this excerpt in an article I'm reading and it gave a chuckle:

Last November Noel Gallagher revealed to the Sunday Independent that he lives on the same street as the U2 bassist - five doors up from him, in fact. "Adam came to my house recently," Noel said, "and our cat Boots came walking in. Adam went: 'So, that's your cat?' I asked him, 'How do you know that cat?' He said, 'That cat is always at my f***ing house!'"

"I wouldn't have a cat," Adam laughs. "Noel's cat always comes round looking for food. I don't think they feed him. He's a very cool cat. Looks like a stern leopard!"
  8. How do you guys want to see U2 resign? The last gig, when, and where?