1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Hi fellas,
    I wanted to share this GoFundMe page to help baby girl Emilia and her family pay an expensive but crucial surgery. She's the niece of a friend of ours. She's only 2 years old, but she has a rare condition that affects her everyday life. I can't imagine what she's been going through since she was born (more on that on the link). Hopefully with this surgery she can be a normal kid.
    Any contribution is really appreciated. Thanks!
    Glad to contribute towards this. I hope they can reach there target and the surgery is a complete success. I’m sure Emilia has a bright future in front of her.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Glad to contribute towards this. I hope they can reach there target and the surgery is a complete success. I’m sure Emilia has a bright future in front of her.
    Thanks Dean, you're the best!
  3. Official App (with countdown, live speed & location, etc) says the ISS space station will be visible flying over central Europe in 19 minutes from now. The night sky is clear, so I guess I'll stay up to try and get a glimpse on it

Edit: It just happened. Amazing... fascinating

4. Goodbye Burt Reynolds. As a kid I enjoyed his movies very much. My favourite being The End.

5. Playing GTA and watching the 3rd Paris show
  6. Just discovered this. Beautiful.

7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I just found out about this now
    Am i still in time for any donation?
    Is it possibile to contact this person personally?by email or else?
    I ain’t got fb but would like to talk to
    This family
    Did they Reach The quote?
    Let me know thank you