1. i'd say the topic name speaks for itself :p

but ive always wondered that. I think the crowd is incredible in the 10 songs we do have access too. I was just watching the U2 60 minutes interview and couldnt help but be sad when the streets clip and sunday bloddy sunday clip hit. Particularly because as a musician im a sucker for tone and larrys snare on sunday bloody sunday just kicks you right in the teeth (in a good way). So im wondering why we didnt get the whole thing...i think its lame
  2. I don't really have an answer for you but I'm not sure I would welcome a release. The Milan DVD is a nice addition to the U218 release but I'm not all that keen on the performance. Vertigo tour was a little bit hit and miss for me but I can see why one would ask about the DVD, they obviously filmed more than what was released.

U2 don't tend to release more than they need to in terms of video. Zoo TV has Sydney, Popmart Mexico, Elevation Boston, Vertigo Chicago and 360 Pasadena. Yeah, I know Slane also accompanied the Elevation tour but I think the title of that shows it was a special release.

Maybe in 2029 when HTDAAB gets the reissue, it may see light of day.
  3. I think the setlist for that Milan show was fantastic and should get a proper, full release. Maybe it'll come with a U2.com membership in the future. However, one thing that it has going against it is that another Vertigo Tour "show" will likely get a proper release soon. Of course, I'm talking about 23D.

4. Originally posted by RUMMY:I think the setlist for that Milan show was fantastic and should get a proper, full release. Maybe it'll come with a U2.com membership in the future. However, one thing that it has going against it is that another Vertigo Tour "show" will likely get a proper release soon. Of course, I'm talking about 23D.

With the rising availability of 3D TV and the falling costs it's inevitable that U2:3D will be released at some point. Still, that's only a 14 song setlist.

Maybe they'll do an Uber Deluxe
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

With the rising availability of 3D TV and the falling costs it's inevitable that U2:3D will be released at some point. Still, that's only a 14 song setlist.

Maybe they'll do an Uber Deluxe

I am hoping they include a few extra tracks like ISHFWILF, UTEOTW, Mysterious Ways, Original of the Species, All Because of You, and the shockingly omitted City of Blinding Lights. I believe that most, if not all, of these songs were set to appear in the film but were cut at the director's disgression.
  6. I want U23D... those vocals on Miss Sarajevo.
  7. Miss Sarajevo was awesome during the Vertigo tour. They should have left it there, however.

8. As someone who thinks Miss Sarajevo is one of the best songs ever written, I completely disagree
  9. As far as I know = I think I read somewhere that there were problems with the cameras used on that date so they decided to only use a part of it as bonus. I even think the actual plan was to release a complete live DVD.

And yes I remember back then when I was just starting getting into U2 I watched the bonus DVD and was blown away by the live energy. WOW.
  10. Originally posted by loftarasa:As far as I know = I think I read somewhere that there were problems with the cameras used on that date so they decided to only use a part of it as bonus. I even think the actual plan was to release a complete live DVD.

And yes I remember back then when I was just starting getting into U2 I watched the bonus DVD and was blown away by the live energy. WOW.

I think I read it somewhere too.

+1
  11. -cough- 2013 fanclub release -cough-
  12. Originally posted by PaulMcGuinness-cough- 2013 fanclub release -cough-

They will shoot the lost footage in front of the green screen ?