1. hoping Gallagher brothers won't go there, as they surely will, to see The Stone Roses in City' jersey
  2. Beautiful Thing

3. The title goes perfectly along with the song.

4. Questions and answers about this item
    Q: Hi can you tell me the precise time you captured the air? Also do you think I could get high off it?
    A: Hi, It was captured during John Squires guitar solo during I am the resurrection, as for getting high off it, there may be better options price wise for doing that.... Kind regards
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Questions and answers about this item
    Q: Hi can you tell me the precise time you captured the air? Also do you think I could get high off it?
    A: Hi, It was captured during John Squires guitar solo during I am the resurrection, as for getting high off it, there may be better options price wise for doing that.... Kind regards
    Sounds legit.
  6. Has anybody ever read or thought about "Begging You" and the suggestion it influenced "Discotheque" heavily?

Just read that somewhere in an old Interference Forum topic after googling about SR and U2. I went ahead and figured it out by doing this remix (mashup) of the 2 songs, but was wondering if more people heard or thought about the 2 being linked..
  7. Originally posted by melon51:Has anybody ever read or thought about "Begging You" and the suggestion it influenced "Discotheque" heavily?

Just read that somewhere in an old Interference Forum topic after googling about SR and U2. I went ahead and figured it out by doing this remix (mashup) of the 2 songs, but was wondering if more people heard or thought about the 2 being linked..
    Not sure if this is the influence (I guess they were more influenced by Chemical Brothers, Prodigy etc... on Pop) but Begging You is really grat. I love both Roses albums...
  8. Full Shane Meadows documentary in case anybody not seen it