1. goo goo g'joob!
  2. haha this is a madness... nice pics anyway except Fabian s of course.....
  3. Just to get things straight for me, this is a topic full with pictures of walrusses. WHY ???
  4. Mr. Trek is the walrus.

I hate that I know this.
  5. Originally posted by fabian[image]

HAHA oh my god, I'm in hysterics.
  6. We now all know what kind of ladys Fabian likes
  7. That picture reminds me of the programme I watched on Channel 4 last night. It was about a 73 stone woman who allegedly killed some girl while she was babysitting her. To get her to court, they had to get a massive powersaw and cut down the wall so they could transport to her van which was waiting outside. Also, they had to get 10 men just to lift her from the bed to the van.
  8. Kieran why the F.... are you watching programs like that ? I really dont understand how people could become that fat, Im also to fat but I still can do everything I want. But I think I would become really depressed when the only thing I can do is lying in bed all day.
  9. My friend text me saying that I just watch this program which he found astonishing (hilarious). It was minging. You should have seen the bit where she was washing herself... I almost puked.

Everyone needs a bit of fat on them, you can't be ultra skinny, but she's just taking the piss. She's 9 times more heavy than I am. That's ridiculous.