1. wow that one of him holding the macphisto suit is rare! never seen that before.

and i must correct what i said earlier - i was wrong about the picture i said existed of him wearing the red suit AND a pair of red fly shades and @U2 were wrong about it being in rotterdam. the picture i was thinking of was actually the last picture posted here but in much lower quality. now i can see it in good quality it is clear it is taken from the hershey set.

so going back to the OP i guess the only available pic that is actually from rotterdam is the one of him holding the macphisto suit.. nothing like a bit of geeky U2 detective work!
  2. oh and that '69 things you never knew about ZOOTV' article looks really interesting - does any have or know of any high res scans of it? or failing that just the list of 69 things?
  3. "69 things ... The Zoo TV Guide" is issue n.17 from Propaganda Magazine

4. 1st thing i do with my time machine will be to go back to 1991
  5. Originally posted by Andrew_C1st thing i do with my time machine will be to go back to 1991

oh yeah !!!! me too ! just to see a Zootv show again !
  6. ah good old propaganda magazine, how i miss you... extremely unreliable in the last couple of years but never failed to disappoint when it did finally arrive! i remember being so excited when the pop preview issue arrived! i might dig them out actually and have another read

the first issue i received was the passengers one in 95 though so i missed this issue.. -do you have any scans of the 69 things article please?
  7. Surely their made to come out again, are they not? Just for the fans?
  8. sorry i don't have any scans from this issue. but we'll find some somewhere
  9. 25 years to the day the ZOOROPA '93 leg started. What a glorious part from the best music tour of all times.

10. Such fantastic times. I remember NME had a review with MacPhisto on the cover. Those were great days with the Zooropa album set to drop. The only augmented reality at those gigs involved hormones, cider and raw adrenaline!