1. This is it for me for awhile, my masters program started up again and so my free time is almost non-existent. But when I do get some free time, I want to work on a few more shows for y'all. I've got a few shows lined up out the door. My hard drive crashed a few week back, and I'm having to start over on a few. Anyway, I've been sitting on this one for awhile. I sure wish people would share Adam's feed a lot more. I love the bass. I mixed several versions of this show to see how different effects sounded, and I had a hard time deciding, I narrowed it down to 3, and this one made the cut. For those few that have this show already, I can't remember if you have this take or not, it has been too long. I think it sounds the best, but that is my ears. When you start creating these, then you can do it your way. I think this is my favorite version of New Year's Day ever! Thanks to the tapers, without them, we'd only have memories, not the show to listen to again and again.

U2
    Wembley Stadium
    London, England
    August 15, 2009

Drew's Dub (6-Source Matrix) Take 2, Mixed in Adobe Audition 3.0

Sources:
    1. Taper!les - Sony ECM-719 stereo mic > M-Audio MicroTrack II @ 24bit/48kHz > MicroTrack II > USB > .wav > WaveLab > 16b44.1k > CD Wave > FLAC @ level 0, SBEs aligned, verified OK
    2. Taper:Gouge1 - Edirol R-09 with CA-11 mics and a CA stc-9000 pre amp\The highest quality on the R-09, 24-bit/48kHz\CD Wave Editor for Splitting\Flac Level 8\16Bit 44Khz conversion
    3. Taper:sdruu2 - Sony ECM-720 stereo mic > M-Audio MicroTrack II @ 24bit/48kHz > MicroTrack II > USB > .wav > format factory 2.0 > 16b44.1k > CD Wave > FLAC
    4. Taper:Chris Voynet - DPA 4061 > Olympus LS-10 (16/4 > Kingston SD Card > USB 2.0 > WAV > Soundforge 8.0 > CD Wave Editor > FLAC (
    5. Taper:ificould - Adam's IEM > Icom R5 + Tascam Dr-07 > Transcend Card 8 GB > Notebook > Cdwave editor > wave > flac 7
    6: BBC Radio 2 (incomplete set) Cable-FM (NAC-HD1E) > Sony STRDB1070 > Creative AudigyHD > CD Wave Editor > Flac Frontend FLAC 8 Aligned on sector boundaries and verified

Tracklist:
    01 Kingdom Intro
    02 Breathe
    03 No Line On The Horizon
    04 Get On Your Boots
    05 Magnificent
    06 Beautiful Day
    07 Until The End Of The World
    08 New Year's Day
    09 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    10 Stay (Faraway, So Close)
    11 Unknown Caller
    12 The Unforgettable Fire
    13 City Of Blinding Lights
    14 Vertigo
    15 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
    16 Sunday Bloody Sunday
    17 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    18 MLK
    19 Walk On
    20 Where The Streets Have No Name
    21 Desmond Tutu Speech
    22 One
    23 Bad
    24 UV Intro
    25 Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    26 With Or Without You
    27 Moment Of Surrender

Drew's Notes:
    Overall this sounds fantastic. I reduced the metronome on the IEM a bit, but not completely. However, with that being said,
    when it is just the crowd and metronome, no music, it sounds a bit odd, but once the music starts up, it sounds fine. There
    is about 10-15 seconds of static/diginoise on With or Without You, I cleaned it up best I could, but it sounds a bit muddy through
    that part. There are bits of static and interference here and there, but not a whole lot. I did some eq on all tracks. I can't
    even tell that the radio version is mixed in, so on the songs it is not present, you probably won't be able to tell. I did three
    versions, this one has a good amount of EQ on the IEM. I think U2 should make Adam's Bass stand out on all their recordings
    as in this matrix!

Enjoy,
    Remember, don't sell this anywhere, share lossless only please.

Drew W.

Oh, and unless any of the tapers object, feel free to use this in a multi-cam if someone was working on one.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2a8998/n/U2_-_2009-08-15_-_London_Flac_CD1.7z
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2a9cce/n/U2_-_2009-08-15_-_London_Flac_CD2.7z

2. Is it possible to re-up this beauty with multiupload?
    Thank you very much in advance!
  3. Thanks for the New Links.
  4. how's the sound on these? i'm curious if i should upgrade from my original downloads
  5. Great sound an great show thanks
  6. Thanks for the new links!
  7. Could anyone upload this one again? Thanks in advance!
  8. Any chance of this one being made available again please? Did not see this in the audio section. Thank you!
  9. Great show.
  10. That’s a pretty nice looking setlist.
  11. It's still there on the show page.