1. I just got the camera from my Dad, so I have to give myself a crash course. I'm so used to Nikon, this is going to be a new experience.
  2. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[..]
    I just got the camera from my Dad, so I have to give myself a crash course. I'm so used to Nikon, this is going to be a new experience.
    The opening act is always a good time to practice settings The only thing is that it will be darker for U2.

But yeah I was handed a Canon the other day and took me quite some time to get familiar with where to find everything.
  3. It's surprising small when it's closed. I've never had a problem with my Nikon D5100 which is about the same size.
  4. I'll need your smuggling tips, I never took something bigger than a point and shoot inside a show
  5. I always have it in a small camera bag, with the lens down so all that is shown is the view screen. No one ever gives me a problem (knock on wood)
  6. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[..]
    I always have it in a small camera bag, with the lens down so all that is shown is the view screen. No one ever gives me a problem (knock on wood)
    bold!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[…]
    I might write an article with the help of some others on (U2) concert photography soon, think it's a nice subject! I am just an amateur by all means but with some common sense and good equipment you can come very far.

Please let me know if you do Remy, I'm happy to contribute!
  8. I'd contribute as well.

Looking forward to getting some great shots tonight.
  9. Thanks Phil and Pim, I guess that means we should just do it! I'll start something soon.
  10. Count me in pls