1. Well i'm not a Cinematograph. But i would call it blur coz of "long exposure". F.e. 1/10 instead of the normal 1/50 (according to the 180 degree rule). Maybe Camera is bit out of focus too.
    But my guess: all done in post production.
  2. Decent price! Happy shooting Sergio!! Its a good time to splurge on those cameras
  3. Thanks a lot J! This thing is a beast and I'm afraid I won't be taking it to many concerts unless I go with press pass, but anyway I was craving to have it since it was announced last year, so I'm a happy folk right now The camera body sells for 800-900 new so I'd say I scored more than a "decent" price, haha.
  4. That is a great deal!
  5. Nice! I have a D7200 and love it. A real work horse, fast AF (autofocus, not the expletive ?). Happy shooting!
  6. Yeah, I've been rocking a 7200 and a 5300 for some time, but it was time to bring fresh air into the family

Thanks all. I'll report back - hope to put it to good use this weekend at a concert where I'm press, we'll see how it goes!
  7. The D7200 and D7500 are both very nice cameras. I used to have a D7200 for my concert photography, and I'm now very happy with the D750.

Have fun with your new purchase!
  8. Originally posted by PiM1975:[..]
    The D7200 and D7500 are both very nice cameras. I used to have a D7200 for my concert photography, and I'm now very happy with the D750.

Have fun with your new purchase!
    Wow! I always want to jump to full frame, of course, but making most of my (huge) lens collection unusable kind of puts me off
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow! I always want to jump to full frame, of course, but making most of my (huge) lens collection unusable kind of puts me off
    Is that because you have DX-lenses?