1. That pic is awesome, I wish I had had the time to favorite it the other day when I saw it. Simply awesome.
  2. Thank you Sergio. I'll admit that it was a very lucky shot, I took a few of that particular jellyfish but after taking the one I posted, I had one more shot and he disappeared. All the other shots weren't as good as this one. Beautiful creatures.
  3. Great pics everybody!

And great topic too!

I love taking pics. I started photographing airplanes cause I love them sinca I was a little boy, but then I realized that I always felt great while taking photos, so I'm always with my cameras now.

I use 2 cameras.

The favorite one is my Canon Rebel XS (18-55mm lens and 55-250mm lens).

The second one is a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, a small one that I bring in my pocket when I'm going out with friends and parties.

Here's my gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aidanformigoni/

Hope you like it, and feel free to add me as a friend

4. I love to take Pictures of animals ..the snail is my best picture i ever take

5. A-ma-zing pictures there, Emiel The small lizard one is simply awesome!!
  6. Yeah, if you want to take such pictures you have to go to Croatie ...
  7. That spider is just freak!

Great pics
  8. Macro photography is like entering a new world. Love it. Nice pics emiel.

I befriended you yesterday on Flickr Aidan, some stunning pictures from Sao Paulo!
  9. I had to stop favoriting Aidan pics because I thought he'd hate me for receiving so many warning emails ...
  10. Lmao, I didn't stop.
  11. Thanks friends! It means a lot to me!

I don't care, as long as you're doing because you think the photo is great and not becaouse you're my friends.

Also have to say that I didn't had too much time to take a look at your galleris guys. Hope to see them soon!

Take care