1. I watch all 6 movies every year
  2. Can't wait until Friday
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:It was the first movie I ever saw in the theaters when I was five years old (caught it on its release in 1978). Really looking forward to it. I hope they don't f**k it up like they did in 1999, 2002, and, to a lesser extent, 2005.

I actually like the prequels better then the original trilogy. Give me a kick ass lightsaber battle any day.
  4. The right order to watch the movies:

New people:
    451236 7

Star Wars veterans:

Tim way:

123 Force Unleashed 1 gameplay 4567
  5. My preferred viewing order:

KOTOR, KOTOR 2, 1, Spaceballs, 2, Clone Wars TV show, 3, Rebels TV show, Force Unleased 1, 4, Holiday Special, 5, Spaceballs III: The Search for Spaceballs II, 6, 7
  6. Seriously, what's the best order to watch these? (No I haven't seen them yet )
    They've broadcasted them 123456 over here, but I've heard 456123 is better...?
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Seriously, what's the best order to watch these? (No I haven't seen them yet )
    They've broadcasted them 123456 over here, but I've heard 456123 is better...?
    I think you should do them in the order they were released (456123) - make it play out kind of like "Pulp Fiction." Plus, you might appreciate the technical advancements more.

BTW: Truce?
  8. GASP....but to each his own.
  9. I have a feeling I won't get to the theater to see it until after Christmas.

By then it won't be about not hearing any spoilers but instead not hearing all of them!
  10. I can't wait till Thursday, Tickets booked ages ago
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I think you should do them in the order they were released (456123) - make it play out kind of like "Pulp Fiction." Plus, you might appreciate the technical advancements more.

BTW: Truce?
    I was leaning towards to same order...
    Erhm, truce? Because of the SLABT/Acrobat thing? A discussion isn't a fight my dear