1. It still stung.
  2. Ahhh. So good
  3. The great thing about Disney owning everything is that we'll basically have a new movie to look forward to about once every two months.
  4. I haven't watched anything since I saw Anakin burning and becoming Darth Vader, and Natalie Portman giving birth to the original trilogy (aka Episode 3). That must have been around 2007 or 2008, right?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:I haven't watched anything since I saw Anakin burning and becoming Darth Vader, and Natalie Portman giving birth to the original trilogy (aka Episode 3). That must have been around 2007 or 2008, right?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I haven't watched anything since I saw Anakin burning and becoming Darth Vader, and Natalie Portman giving birth to the original trilogy (aka Episode 3). That must have been around 2007 or 2008, right?
    I think you owe it to yourself to watch these new films. Sure, The Force Awakens may have had way too unrealistic of expectations, but Rogue One is definitely my all-time favorite Star Wars movie.

Musically we haven't had anything to match Duel of the Fates, however.
  7. holy crap, really? I remember going to the cinema with my friends and I would have swore it was summer of 2007 I'm really behind.

How many movies have there been since then? Just the 2 mentioned by Alex?
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    holy crap, really? I remember going to the cinema with my friends and I would have swore it was summer of 2007 I'm really behind.

How many movies have there been since then? Just the 2 mentioned by Alex?
    You are correct.
    2005 - Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
    2015 - Episode VII: The Force Awakens
    2016 - Rogue One
  9. New ones are well worth seeing.
  10. -