1. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Seriously, what's the best order to watch these? (No I haven't seen them yet )
    They've broadcasted them 123456 over here, but I've heard 456123 is better...?
    451236, trust me
  2. Yeah, Machete order, 451236* is the best. It has a proper introduction, while keeping the reveals intact.

*1 is optional in machete order
  3. *Alternatively, 412356 can work too.
  4. Watching 3 before 5 spoils the
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Vader is Luke's father
    reveal.

DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED STAR WARS
  5. I'm gonna watch episode 6 now... never seen it before Have seen 4 and 5 fully... Have also seen like the first half of episodes 1 and 3 before, and after those "snippetsW I have no interest in watching 1, 2, 3. Almost felt like watching a long commercial for children's toys. Sorry.

I have liked episodes 4 and 5 though. They're good movies.

6. Yes...but I never "bullshit."
  7. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:[..]
    Watching 3 before 5 spoils the
    Vader is Luke's father
    reveal.

DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED STAR WARS
    oh sure, but
    then the whole 3 movie becomes a big revelation as well... you already know how bad is DV because you've seen the 4, and instead of a huge line in 5, you get the whole storyline of the 3 for the twist.
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    oh sure, but
    then the whole 3 movie becomes a big revelation as well... you already know how bad is DV because you've seen the 4, and instead of a huge line in 5, you get the whole storyline of the 3 for the twist.
    Well perhaps,
    but Anakin's fall to the dark side in 1-3 is very poorly written, so finding out about it in 5 is better and more surprising imho. But to each his own
  9. I have mentioned before that Star Wars was the first movie I ever say in a movie theater. Seeing them in any other order than their release dates (i.e., 456123) makes no sense to me.
  10. I've finally found the proper viewing order:
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I'm gonna watch episode 6 now... never seen it before Have seen 4 and 5 fully... Have also seen like the first half of episodes 1 and 3 before, and after those "snippetsW I have no interest in watching 1, 2, 3. Almost felt like watching a long commercial for children's toys. Sorry.

I have liked episodes 4 and 5 though. They're good movies.
    I liked the ewoks
  12. It blows me away that you were able to watch Empire without following up asap with Jedi. I had to wait THREE YEARS to find out what happened to Han Solo. THREE F^&^&*^KING YEARS!!!!!

That's a long time when you're seven...then eventually (almost) ten.