1. Thank You to the person who leaked this, and if I should ever win the lottery, I'll send cash...!!!!
  2. Thank you for sharing this!
  3. Brilliant stuf! thanks for sharing!
    just 1 ignorant question: I can listen to this with VLC, but can I also transfer this to CD?

edit: never mind, I found out myself......
  4. This is as HUGE as the ACHTUNG BEBEI OUTAKES!
    WOW! THANX ERIC!
    Are the MP3's tossed in the corner?
    I'll take those if nobody'll take 'em!???

10Q - guam
    p.s. - doesn't everybody want
    MP3s on this awesome package since
    there are 288 FLACn files!!!!
  5. I have almost no technical ability, and I have a crap computer that doesn't download very well at times, but I easily converted them to mp3 in WinAmp. I wish FLAC was easy to convert to Cd, but I'd have better luck working on time travel.
  6. I found all the high resolution cd covers
    at U2 MEDIA!
  7. THANX every1 (especially PleaseGone)
    for finalizing my Tim Tebow trade for the 23 DISCS of
    the POPMART Rehearsals!!
    My favorite U2 acquisition in quite a while!

U2START ROX!

'guam'
  8. Hello, I can not download files Fileserver. Someone can help me. The message I get is the following:
    "FileServe can only be Used to download and retrieve files uploaded Have That You Personally.
    If this file Belongs to you, please login to download it Directly from your file manager "

Thank...
  9. Originally posted by rolo:Hello, I can not download files Fileserver. Someone can help me. The message I get is the following:
    "FileServe can only be Used to download and retrieve files uploaded Have That You Personally.
    If this file Belongs to you, please login to download it Directly from your file manager "

Thank...

Yep. Looks like Fileserve is afraid of Big Brother.
  10. Hi, can someone update the links. Please wait to hear this .....

Thanks
  11. it's not that good, stand out song is SATS
  12. Please, could anyone to reupload somewhere else? (RS, MF etc.). Thank you.