1. Last year i read in the news that the vertigo tour was U2's last tour. Edge said that the vertigo tour was the best thing to close their live career with. He said that the band wasn't able to top this tour, and that's why they shouldn't tour anymore. But this was at the time that one of his daughter's was seriously ill( the reason why the last leg of the tour was suspended). But now all the fans are suggesting about the new tour. Did Edge change mind ? Does anyone more about this?
  2. It was awfully misunderstood at that time, I hated that period because everyone copied it and the quote got his own adventure. Edge never said something like that, at least he didn't mention it like most people thought at that time.
  3. well, thanks I didn't believe it when i heard it at the time. I was just curious
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoywell, thanks I didn't believe it when i heard it at the time. I was just curious

First Bono is taking drugs, now this...just don't believe to everything you read

And McGuiness was already talking about touring in 2008 after Honolullu gig.
  5. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

First Bono is taking drugs, now this...just don't believe to everything you read

And McGuiness was already talking about touring in 2008 after Honolullu gig.

haha that's my big lesson for today
  6. I am not going to believe anything that says that Vertigo Tour has been tha last one! I must attend at least one U2 live performance before dying!
    Well, let's just enjoy U2. Don't believe anything else.
  7. U2 are too business savvy to say, "That WAS our last tour."

When they decide to end it, the tour will be advertised as such. And the ticket prices will be huge.
  8. I sometimes wonder: Will they ever quit and give a great, enormous farewell-tour or will they quit when a member of the band dies or isn't capable to play anymore?

Let's hope they all stay healthy for the next 30 years, they're all around 45 or so.