1. WOW, THIS SONG
  2. 1:56 Bono is playbacking ????
  3. Sometimes they use pre-recorded vocal studio sources in live versions. I noticed that too in Crumbs From Your Table 2005-10-04 Boston This is a perfect example of Bono playbacking. They also mix recorded sources with his live singing.
  4. At 3:29 . MassU2 is a better source. It has clearer sound but is not yet available on U2Start.
  5. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    The most worrying thing about that video is that Bono thought it was a premiere after playing it already a bunch, unless I heard him wrong
    I think Bono likes to tell the odd porky pie when it comes to debuting new songs. He said at Glasgow 2005 that it was the first time they’d ever played who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses.
  6. Oh and the reason the chorus sounds so bad is because that is what it was like in the original demo:
  7. Yes, and Electrical Storm was dropped after Gothenburg. It was only 3 times played. I think they were not satisfied with it. Same with Crumbs From Your Table, also dropped after 7 times.
  8. Originally posted by TheShowman:Yes, and Electrical Storm was dropped after Gothenburg. It was only 3 times played. I think they were not satisfied with it. Same with Crumbs From Your Table, also dropped after 7 times.
    Yes, but Crumbs was dropped but mainly because that particular leg of the tour had ended

2005-09-23 - Minneapolis, Minnesota - Target Center
    2005-10-04 - Boston, Massachusetts - TD Garden
    2005-10-07 - New York, New York - Madison Square Garden
    2005-10-11 - New York, New York - Madison Square Garden
    2005-10-25 - Auburn Hills, Michigan - Palace Of Auburn Hills
    2005-12-05 - Boston, Massachusetts - TD Garden
    2005-12-15 - Omaha, Nebraska - Qwest Center
    Glad to have heard it on the last Boston show. I thought it was pure magic
  9. Just U2, it is a matter of not enough rehearsing their songs.
  10. How much do I love CRUMBS? Let me count the ways!!!!!
  11. Amazed to read back and see they only gave this three goes. Minor tweaks and it could have been gold. They clearly had big plans for it with it featuring in the weeks up to the tour starting and them playing it on the second night of the tour. Less would definitely have been more.