1. Better ending than Dexter thats for sure.

I have this empty feeling inside now though, very similar to the one i get the day after seeing U2 live. Coming down from the high i guess, and realising it could be another 4+ years until you get another hit that good.
  2. Enjoyed every bit of this show, will definitely need a rewatch in a year or so. What a great end lapse it was, couldn't sleep afterwards! I will miss the show, so long for a wait between 1-8 and 9-16 of S5 and then in a blink its over.
  3. Hopefully i will be as good a chem teacher as Mr White was

I'll be happy with anything over 85% pure
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:I agree with the article in that this didn't quite feel like a Breaking Bad episode but I could put that down to preconceptions of knowing it was to be the absolute final episode.

And it's not like he was let off the hook for his crimes - now that would have been unlike BB.
  5. I really had an A-team feeling when the gun started to shoot by the way
  6. I never got to post in here besides a 2 years old "I don't watch it"...

...well, then I watched the opening chapter and was hooked forever. As a Chemistry student myself I was instantly engaged by the subject (obviously!) but the characters and their development were what really got me. I started watching one, then two, then three and then up to six chapters per day, and I finished the series around October 2014. Will watch it again from scratch, and I truly believe knowing the ending won't take me away from enjoying every bit again!

Best TV show ever
  7. During my 6 month period of unemployment after finishing school, I definitely watched some of this, but decided to stop until I got an actual job in chemistry lest I be lured into this career choice.

Now that I've got a job, I may watch this again.

8. New t-shirt
  9. Probably a really inappropriate comment but for a sec I thought your dick was hanging out of your pants, Sergio.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:Probably a really inappropriate comment but for a sec I thought your dick was hanging out of your pants, Sergio.
    It is. I should have cropped the pic
  11. Lost some weight Sergio?