1. Is that Ali with the cowboy hat ?
  2. She's a very beautiful and smart lady, and still is. Behind every great man is a great woman as they say. I stood face to face with her at Earls Court 21.08.2001 - she and some of the kids were stood right behind me below the runway of the heart supporting her husband and their dad after Bono's father had died.
  3. Originally posted by jdcranston:[..]
    That show was my first concert ever. So glad to have been there then and again 30 years later to take my daughters to their first concert ever.
    wow !
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    She's a very beautiful and smart lady, and still is. Behind every great man is a great woman as they say. I stood face to face with her at Earls Court 21.08.2001 - she and some of the kids were stood right behind me below the runway of the heart supporting her husband and their dad after Bono's father had died.
    she is so mmmmm with her hat cowboy !
  5. Originally posted by jdcranston:[..]
    That show was my first concert ever. So glad to have been there then and again 30 years later to take my daughters to their first concert ever.
    DC in 87? My dad was there too!
  6. On the floor of RFK 40 rows back. Was amazing seeing the stands moving with the crowd and singing 40 the entire way out of the stadium. Great memory as a 12 year old and able to see this amazing band live.
  7. Originally posted by jdcranston:[..]
    On the floor of RFK 40 rows back. Was amazing seeing the stands moving with the crowd and singing 40 the entire way out of the stadium. Great memory as a 12 year old and able to see this amazing band live.
    My dad the same! he went to college a u of maryland so he would've been 21 at the time give or take and he was fairly close to the stage! his buddy got pulled on stage to play guitar and he forgot how to play People get Ready so Bono kicked him off the stage and called him a liar jealous of you to have seen such a great show!
  8. Wish someone out there had a better recording of that show. So grateful to have been there and been able to follow them for the 30 years since. Hope there are more trips to catch new tours.
  9. I just came across this ridiculous nonsense while surfing youtube. It's such laughable nonsense I felt the need to share with you, if you make it past 10 minutes, let me know... I couldn't

Even funnier is the comment thread. Proof that stupid is what stupid says. LOL