1. Lots of thick people about.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I just came across this ridiculous nonsense while surfing youtube. It's such laughable nonsense I felt the need to share with you, if you make it past 10 minutes, let me know... I couldn't

Even funnier is the comment thread. Proof that stupid is what stupid says. LOL

Trouble with crazies like these is that it could drive some wacko on to harm Bono - anyone remember how John Lennon died?

Youtube should ban this nonsense as it should be labelled 'hate speech' which would be treated as a crime.

Listen mister, there is free speech and there is free speech.

We either need regulation or someone to make a similar video calling that youtuber a satanist and and see how they like it.

dumbasses
  3. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

Trouble with crazies like these is that it could drive some wacko on to harm Bono - anyone remember how John Lennon died?

Youtube should ban this nonsense as it should be labelled 'hate speech' which would be treated as a crime.

Listen mister, there is free speech and there is free speech.

We either need regulation or someone to make a similar video calling that youtuber a satanist and and see how they like it.

dumbasses
    the commenters are the real humor in all this.

dum spells dumb! lol

i think i'm going to post there that i have some dirt cheap ocean front property in indiana for sale and see how many people believe it... lol
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    the commenters are the real humor in all this.

dum spells dumb! lol

i think i'm going to post there that i have some dirt cheap ocean front property in indiana for sale and see how many people believe it... lol

How much - and does it have an upside down cross with Bono on it?

If so then call me on 01983903873202038739030
  5. That’ll be one big book.
  6. I wonder if he's going to talk about the incident that he had in winter 2016. He always said he doesn't want to talk about it. But if he's writing a book about his life, then I think that this episode should be in it...
  7. why do Bono no longer play guitar in songs like One and The Fly? in the 360º Tour he did it and it worked great. since 2015 he doesn’t play it anymore, why?
  8. Originally posted by thalloween:why do Bono no longer play guitar in songs like One and The Fly? in the 360º Tour he did it and it worked great. since 2015 he doesn’t play it anymore, why?
    After an accident in 2014/15 where he fell off a bike and done permanent damage to his arm and hand.
  9. didn’t that happen in 2010?
  10. 2010 was his back surgery. Don’t think there was a specific incident mentioned for him having to have that surgery but the bike accident that ended his guitar playing days was definitely late 2014.