1. I sadly don't 😢😢 Ebay prices are to high now, so hopefully it get's cheaper in a couple of months
  2. For the people who got the 40th anniversary of the Fire single, how do the live tracks sound in comparison to the same tracks that were released on the remastered War & October albums from 2008?
  3. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:For the people who got the 40th anniversary of the Fire single, how do the live tracks sound in comparison to the same tracks that were released on the remastered War & October albums from 2008?
    That's a good question.

4. Popped into a record store near where I work today to see what was left over and was delighted to find an RSD-only release of the new Garbage album on pink vinyl.
  5. Good Find
  6. I can pick up Fire this saturday at a record shop!
  7. Picked up Fire last Saturday for 30€ (definitely too much for 4 already published songs). Looked for Noel Gallagher but my shop didn't have it. Next month I'm hoping to find Keane's "Dirt EP" but it will be tough... 500 copies in the whole world if the site is accurate
  8. Anyone going this Saturday? I'm picking up Inhaler CD & Pearl Jam cassette.
  9. yes i go Evanescene; Open door vinyl
  10. I go for Matt Bellamy solo LP, and The Cure. I'm note sure yet if i buy Dee Gees