1. Yeah...I'm disappointed. I've enjoyed their Record Store Day releases in previous years. I won't be picking this up as I have the deluxe CD and a friend gave me the vinyl for Christmas.
  2. I've got the white vinyl release but i'll probably still pick this up. Just can't help myself
  3. Limited to 6000 copies
  4. i"m with you rsd turned out to be a monster and as you sad it was great in the beginning!
  5. Hey guys. I don't know you, but I'd like to have a copy. But where I live, it will be more than impossible to get one. So, could someone help me with that please? Thank you!
  6. Noel's new album and the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack and I'll be happy
  7. What do you guys think the price will be for Age of Innocence?
  8. Well... I'm contacting many record shops in Spain about the Record Store Day, but they all tell me the same: "Universal Music told us they won't distribute it in Spain. So surely we won't receive it anymore".

The fact is this release won't get to Spain, at least by "normal" channels... then what is supposed we to do?

Someone could help me with this please? Thank you in advance.
  9. ^ PM

It seems it's eventually limited to 5.000 copies

10. it is the site of recordstoreday hoste the number of each release
  11. Originally posted by FLXone:Well... I'm contacting many record shops in Spain about the Record Store Day, but they all tell me the same: "Universal Music told us they won't distribute it in Spain. So surely we won't receive it anymore".

The fact is this release won't get to Spain, at least by "normal" channels... then what is supposed we to do?

Someone could help me with this please? Thank you in advance.
    there are shops like vvinyl in the us that ship leftovers a day after rsd. so far I got erverthing I ever wanted on the recordstoreday without entering a record store. a vininylholic knows where to get things ... the rest of the people should stay away.