1. "The opening track of the EP will be the previously unreleased mash up of “Zooropa” and “Love is All We Have Left” which is backing music to Charlie Chaplin’s final speech from The Great Dictator. The 1940 film speech was used over U2’s music to open all of the European concerts on the Experience and Innocence tour which ran between August 31 and November 13, 2018.

The EP will be filled out with a number of other tracks taken from the live show. These are not from the recent film shoot in Berlin, and we are told that they are taken from other locations on the European tour. There will be multiple tracks on each side."

Really looking forward to this.
  2. A new and improved vinyl. Better by design.
  3. Definitely getting this
  4. Awesome. Hopefully a nice coloured vinyl or pic disc aswell
  5. I'm hoping mild and green vinyl.
  6. So long as it's squeaky clean
  7. can't wait
  8. Can't wait to queue outside the shop for 3 hours only to be told they've sold out (then I end up buying it online an hour later anyway).
  9. Sounds like it will be a nice release. Good work from u2songs getting the scoop on this.

Record shops in the UK request numbers for the April RSD releases, but only get what they are given. There are no preorders. Worth a call the day before to check numbers. Also worth checking VinylHub for stores nearby that may have the releases but smaller queues. I always spin 30 mins out of town.
  10. No the first link is the original release performed by U2 on the Batman soundtrack.

2nd link is the record store day release. Track 1 is the remix used during the e&i tour intermission.
  11. Originally posted by kevinu267:[..]
    No the first link is the original release performed by U2 on the Batman soundtrack.

2nd link is the record store day release. Track 1 is the remix used during the e&i tour intermission.

Yes, but if you can read the first link...the info of 12' is about Record store day, and date is november 2018.
    Similar happens on amazon.com:
    https://www.amazon.com/Hold-Thrill-Kiss-Kill-Inch/dp/B07H5VTHM1.
    Now you can read rsd...clearly.
    Something IS wrong....