1. I will buy it anyway cos I’m a mad collector...but : that’s a real poor track list
  2. Ugh its a really poor track list. Why do all these people in the U2 camp think we want more remixes?
    Or who in their right mind would love to play the intro song to E+I like a gazzilion times?
  3. will buy it also , and i think in the future it's gonna be the same as wide awake in europe
  4. Personally i would have rather chosen some ....different track....like RFD or maybe Acrobat
    In Wide awake in Europe we had Mercy ( and it could have been an A side ep because Mercy is worth an entire album )
    But this ....I feel cheated
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Ugh its a really poor track list. Why do all these people in the U2 camp think we want more remixes?
    Or who in their right mind would love to play the intro song to E+I like a gazzilion times?
    Lol yeah
    Is it like the intro with the Chaplin speech or what is it?
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Ugh its a really poor track list. Why do all these people in the U2 camp think we want more remixes?
    Right. I'm all for having the Intro on vinyl but only in the context of a live ep I thought we were getting.
  7. I'm disappointed with the remixes on Side B. I would have like to have seen more songs from the E+I tour like Red Flag Day or Summer Of Love instead. I'm still going to buy it regardless!
  8. i'm not surprised or disappointed with the tracklist, well, at least we will have Love is All We Have Left live version (this new NYD version it's more of the same for me)
  9. Originally posted by hedyzera:i'm not surprised or disappointed with the tracklist, well, at least we will have Love is All We Have Left live version (this new NYD version it's more of the same for me)
    I guess LIAWHL will be just the synth and Chaplin dictator speech - the intro from european shows... LIAWHL wasn't played and sang by Bono in Europe...
  10. I`ll buy it anyway , but happy with the fact that I was at the show on the 5th in dublin
  11. Would have bought it for the download code if there 4 live tracks on it but will give it a miss now. Not too bothered really, will get plenty from the tour with the fanclub cd’s and Berlin dvd when it comes out.
  12. Yeah I'm a bit disappointed with this really. Side A looks great, but Side B having two remixes of Side A is just a bummer

Will still be picking this up though.

Whats happening with the Red Flag Day recording they did? That could have gone on to Side B. Maybe it will be for the November RSD release.