1. I think the Queen Bohemian Rhapsody 2LP is even 50 euro...
  2. I'm hoping U2 is straightforward, but I'm sweating on REM & the Stones. It'll be an early, nervy start on Saturday! Great to still be this excited about record releases at 43 though. I love it.
  3. King's Moth by Flaming Lips featuring Mick Jones.
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:My want list:
    Golden Earring - Moontan (gatefold, turquoise vinyl & limted to 2500 copies)
    Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (2LP) (coloured vinyl)
    Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (7") (coloured vinyl)
    The Rolling Stones - Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) (gatefold & coloured vinyl)
    The Rolling Stones - Through The Past Darly ( (coloured vinyl + octagonal gatefold sleeve - just like the original )
    The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow (10")

O, and the U2 "Europe" EP ...of course

...Only problem: It seems impossible to visit my record shop on Saturday...or even Sunday

I want that Golden Earring too! Along with the U2 and The Alarm and Duran Duran live records.
  5. At least I'll be able to go to the record store

6. Seems like $20 - $50 USD is an average range. The U2 EP at respectable retailers is running around $22 USD. Of course, the vultures have it listed on ebay already for $60-$90...
  7. This will obviously be worth a little more given its nature, but there are copies of The Blackout release floating around my store for like $4

There are plenty, too
  8. Originally posted by MattG:This will obviously be worth a little more given its nature, but there are copies of The Blackout release floating around my store for like $4

There are plenty, too
    A lot of RSD shop owners point to The Blackout as 'the one that got away.' The Third Man connection should have made this legendary but the numbers were huge and sales were poor. I got one for £4.99 here not so long ago. If they had all had that white flare it may have been different.
  9. Though the packaging looks nice, I really think that the sentiment behind the Chaplin bit isn't really moving forward. The piece is emotional yes, but the 'rise up' feelings that are connected to this track are the stuff of an older generation. It belongs with U2 of the past and not of the younger, connected world.
  10. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    A lot of RSD shop owners point to The Blackout as 'the one that got away.' The Third Man connection should have made this legendary but the numbers were huge and sales were poor. I got one for £4.99 here not so long ago. If they had all had that white flare it may have been different.
    My fingers are crossed that there is one laying around my shop when I check for the new one tomorrow!
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Seems like $20 - $50 USD is an average range. The U2 EP at respectable retailers is running around $22 USD. Of course, the vultures have it listed on ebay already for $60-$90...
    My record store has it for €17,=, decent pricing.
  12. Hopefully you'll pick one up. Of course another Third Man U2 single - Red Flag Day - has yet to see the light of day. There's a lovely White Stripes 3'' vinyl singles set out tomorrow though, with a custom Third Man record player.