1. I think online orders for the black one should be fine. The coloured one will be difficult to get at retail price (£35) online.

Great that we still live in a world where people will queue in Dublin for U2 singles. Big party planned in Cork for the album launch next week too.
  2. Bought it too! Thanks for the heads up! Gonna go to rough trade west and try and get the coloured one too!
  3. Originally posted by U2_Edge:[..]
    guess not, its a rsd release and most record stores will order this release, so 750 world wide ? I guess a lot more ....

750 is the colored vinyl. Only in 4 stores worldwide.

The regular black will be in larger quantities.
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Which record shop? Concerto?

My local store said this morning that he would get far less than he ordered, but still expects to have 5 copies...

Most stores usually do get far less than they ordered. 5 copies is actually a very good allotment.

5. Hope you manage to get your hands on a colored black-with-white-splash one too!

(and if you are able to buy any spares, please think of me )
  6. On my way there will keep
    You posted
  7. got mine right on midnight £13 + £2 P&P

Banquet Records (KINGSTON SURREY) London

fantastic store.
  8. Had an interesting morning...but no Blackout for me today

The local record store doesn't get it's supply until tomorrow, but from the 5 he says to receive, 1 is now for me
    (and the Queen "We Are The Champions" 40thA as well )
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Had an interesting morning...but no Blackout for me today

The local record store doesn't get it's supply until tomorrow, but from the 5 he says to receive, 1 is now for me
    (and the Queen "We Are The Champions" 40thA as well )