1. Does anyone know where you can buy a coloured version online?

2. Looks like I got the last copy from Banquet records. Before I bought it, it said there are 5 available. Purchased one now none left.
  3. Not sure about in UK, but I know Third Man in US will not sell on line.
  4. I think some may be offered soon on Discogs. Will be very interesting to see what the first asking price will be...
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I think some may be offered soon on Discogs. Will be very interesting to see what the first asking price will be...
    Thanks by the way! For that Discogs link you shared yesterday!
  6. You're welcome

No point anyway in coming to "Het Oortje" today...

unless making sure 1 of their 5 Blackout's is being held apart now for pick up tomorrow

BTW: all copies of that Irish seller were gone in no time. I guess it was just luck I stumbled upon it
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Had an interesting morning...but no Blackout for me today

The local record store doesn't get it's supply until tomorrow, but from the 5 he says to receive, 1 is now for me
    (and the Queen "We Are The Champions" 40thA as well )
    So my local store in Veghel was right, no Blackout today, he said maybe tomorrow....
  8. Yeah, check tomorrow! Will he keep one for you aside?
  9. Same for the online order at Kroese Nijmegen, they didn;t receive any U2 ... maybe tomorrow
  10. I just oredered it online Kroese Nijmegen. Concerto Amsterdam sold out.
    Joyce you can try there if you don't get one in Almere. Next week it will be sent.

ARTIEST TITEL DRAGER AANTAL KROESE ID PRIJS

24 November 2017

U2 Blackout 12" 1 3732182 € 19,99

Subtotaal € 19,99
    Verzendkosten € 4,95
    Totaal € 24,94
  11. I've just got my copy at the Recordbag store in Vienna (thank God for business trips to vinyl heavens!).