1. I was on local tv last night
  2. Based on discogs/ebay, it seems like alot of the three Inhaler vinyls got released early in error (?). Seems to be many copies avail from Germany and Netherlands mostly, some from japan as well.
    Does anyone know the story of how this happened? Surely, they have to be originals out of the limited 1000 or so, and not just fakes?
  3. Originally posted by marik:Based on discogs/ebay, it seems like alot of the three Inhaler vinyls got released early in error (?). Seems to be many copies avail from Germany and Netherlands mostly, some from japan as well.
    Does anyone know the story of how this happened? Surely, they have to be originals out of the limited 1000 or so, and not just fakes?
    I asked Record Store Day Netherlands by Facebook how many inhaler items were available. They replied that there were 40 of each single for Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg together). So that's not a lot.
  4. Originally posted by marik:Based on discogs/ebay, it seems like alot of the three Inhaler vinyls got released early in error (?). Seems to be many copies avail from Germany and Netherlands mostly, some from japan as well.
    I'm fairly certain Inhaler was released in error. I picked up a 10" and 45by them. I thought they were coming out in October.
  5. The local record store organised a special RSD breakfast. The reporter sat at our table for about 20 minutes. She asked lots of stuff. She wanted to know what RSD was all about and why people get up early to queue in line for some records.

After that breakfast the store opened and we bought our records. After that, we shown our score. That was where this shot was from.

The item at tv was no longer than 3 minutes. My part was about 30 seconds. But still cool 😁
  6. Fuck, I want that so bad, but I already have Boy on vinyl
  7. Sell the other one 😉
  8. Nothing new
  9. Thats a good release and I'll be purchasing.
  10. Boy is actually the only one I have that isn't remastered on vinyl. But this is disappointing.