1. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    I didn't mean to attack you. Just wandering if the rules are still loosened this year. But thanks for your reply 👍

I really love the atmosphere of RSD. My local record store organizes a RSD-breakfast every year. He's trying to do it again this year. No live music sadly 😢

So i hope next year everything is normal and there's no online sale anymore, cause i think that kills the idea of RSD and eventualy the record stores.
    you didn't attack me i did get you're point of what RSD is for
    and now here in the Netherlands you have to make an appointment to get in , now i did
    and yeah hope that the world can go back to normal one day
    and we all can walk in and around the stores
  2. and the slogan is : be loyal support you're local
  3. Are record shops open in The Netherlands?
  4. They are open now, so why wouldn't they on RSD. Maybe you need an appointment at the time, but that's it
  5. One month more to RSD. Let's hope its a good one this year.
  6. One more week.
  7. Still in lockdown here in Ontario, Canada. Waiting on word from our local shops at how Record Store Day will be run. So ready for things to get back to some sort of 'normalcy'.
  8. Melbourne in lockdown again but Sydney living a relatively normal existence. Hoping Sydney stays that way this week as my nearest participating record store takes an hour to drive there. Keen to explore their stock even if they don’t have Fire.
  9. Originally posted by AMLBONO:Still in lockdown here in Ontario, Canada. Waiting on word from our local shops at how Record Store Day will be run. So ready for things to get back to some sort of 'normalcy'.
    Yup, I'm in Ontario too. I think Friday they are loosening restrictions. This release, Fire 2021, is a C grade release. Anyone?
  10. Happy Record Store Day guys!
  11. No.18 in the queue for my UK Record Store. Takes me back to when the numbered edition Wide Awake in Europe was released. I picked up No.40...how appropriate.