1. The "shake, shake" part is great, it's for girls
    In the lyrics, the boy wants to dance with a girl
    "I believe you can dance with me"
    Originally posted by Juandi08:this A celebration song is actually good, I like they removed the 'shake shake' part I hate that part

the outtake is even better than the real thing

the instruments are also good!!
  2. While I get the idea behind RSD, would be cool still if eventually down the road we could get these releases as either downloads for subscribers or made available for purchase on iTunes and such. When I say eventually, I mean give it about half a year after their RSD releases.
  3. Yeah you are right , but almost everybody went over to cd (compact disk) and now since a year of ....... it is back like it was never before
    maybe the older generation loved it more than back in the days
  4. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:While I get the idea behind RSD, would be cool still if eventually down the road we could get these releases as either downloads for subscribers or made available for purchase on iTunes and such. When I say eventually, I mean give it about half a year after their RSD releases.
    Then they wouldn't be RSD releases.
  5. As they would have been released on RSD first would still make them the RSD single, just a different platform
  6. But then what’s the point in buying it on RSD? May as well wait until it’s on the streaming sites.
  7. Many RSD Releases (except U2) are released digitally as well... e. g. Foo Fighters / Dee Gees, Peter Gabriels Rated PG, Matt Bellamys Cyrosleep ... and that's fine, so people without a turntable can enjoy them as well.

I don't miss the A Celebration EP, but I would appreciate U2 releasing their RSD Releases digitally as well.
  8. U2 have done 5.5 years of strait releases (two a year) which is very impressive. The last missed one was RSDBF November 2016. If only others parts of the catalogue were treated with as much care.