Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    It's a bit of a cop out though, playing one song that was mostly played acoustically anyway in an acoustic format again. They could have incorporated so much more in that arena format. Even bloody Discotheque.

Yeah, now i think about it....you're right!!
  2. just tried to replace the audio with the flac and it's well out of sync any tips please.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I would have preferred it as opener after the intermission instead of elevation. Real thing is still a great song and much better than elevation so drop the weakest first.

Fair point! Just coming out of a giant TV instead of the lemon 🍋
  4. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:I've always been fascinated by the Last Night On Earth cartoon. We only have a few snippets of the original film print, and the rest can be seen from various amatuer angles. Here's also something interesting. From the April - May part of the tour, a full version of the cartoon is played throughout the whole song instead of just the beginning. This can be seen in the Tempe video. This was then changed to where it would only play the intro, the shopping mall, and finally would end on the gun scene. This was then changed again to where it would fade in to the person walking into the store and would end on the gun part. It stayed this way until the very end of the tour. Loads of changes as you can see. I have managed to recreate almost the entire screen film using various camera angles across multiple nights. Some parts are missing as we don't have any videos that captured it (unless someone can send the full left side angle from Tempe which should show the whole cartoon). Anyways, here it is. [YouTube Video]

I can't send links because it's my first message so check this on youtube:
    watch?v=U-iEPmrjeM0

5. I found it...
  6. That is going to give me nightmares.

But what a find, not seen that before.
  7. The section around 5:00 was quite something (nightmare fuel)

8. This was cutting edge art.
  9. The same music.