1. Great interview. Love it
  2. what a great, great interview, my friend amazing read, thank you!! well deserved FotM
  3. Great , great interview,!
  4. Awesome read. Welcome to the family
  5. Great interview, Dan You're very good at photography
  6. Once again, thanks to all of you! Your compliments are the best gift I could ever get and they're so important to me
  7. Just read your Streets story again...even though I'm outside in the sun, it just gave me the shivers - in the most positive way. Thanks for telling that, it certainly just made my day :-)
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:Just read your Streets story again...even though I'm outside in the sun, it just gave me the shivers - in the most positive way. Thanks for telling that, it certainly just made my day :-)

Thanks Kirsten! It means a lot to me, and specially coming from you! I hope that this may be a small reward in return for the great example you gave/you are to me.
  9. Aidan "Dan" Formigoni is the first and greatest friend I've met here at U2start. We joined this wonderful community during the same weeks, if I'm not wrong it was exaclty May 2007 (so right 5 years ago). I can only say that Aidan is even better than... what he has written here, and this should be sufficient to explain how much I'm happy to be his friend.

Thank you Aidan, and thank you U2start: for the past, the present and the future!

You people rock!

Greetings from Italy,
    Simone

P.S.: I've not been writing a post here since a long time, it's magnificent to get back and leave my words here again!
  10. Great to see you aorund here again Simone, hi there
  11. You don't have to see or meet or talk to someone to know if this person is a friend of yours or not...You can just feel it. It's a honor to feel you in my heart Simone! You're almost like a brother to me, and I thank u2start for that...just one of many reasons this site is the best one of the hole internet!
  12. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:You don't have to see or meet or talk to someone to know if this person is a friend of yours or not...You can just feel it. It's a honor to feel you in my heart Simone! You're almost like a brother to me, and I thank u2start for that...just one of many reasons this site is the best one of the hole internet!

Amen !!!