1. Twenty years ago, some of the best concerts in all U2 history were taking place. Stockholm on June 11th and Kiel on June 13th... But also Rotterdam on 15th, London on May 31st, Milan on 22nd, Dortmund on June 4th, etc etc... What a legendary run of weeks

©ourtesy of Mr. De la Parra, as usual.

The 2 concerts I'm celebrating are 1992-06-11 - Stockholm and 1992-06-13 - Kiel, but if you listn to them you'll soon be craving more 2nd leg shows, so paying visits to 1992-05-31 - London, 1992-05-22 - Milan and 1992-06-15 - Rotterdam might be neccesary

Happy 20th anniversary, 2nd Zoo Leg
  2. The Milan show is my favorite, best version of Bad I know, I love The Fly from that show, Even Better is great and so on.

And because its the day I was born
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:The MilanO show is my favorite, best version of Bad I know, I love The Fly from that show, Even Better is great and so on.

And because its the day I was born

gourmet
  4. May and June from 1992 ....great era !!!!
  5. I'll celebrate with Pearl Jam in the same arena on the 7th of July
  6. They should have released the Stockholm show with the AB reissue...

...but I'm not bitter.

7. Lmao, I knew if anyone would be saying this it'd be you Matt. But I do agree! Funnily enough I hadn't even been thinking about this anniversary and I watched the Stockholm show yesterday! The crappy thing is with the inclusion of the MTV special in the reissue, you can see that they do have the concert in great quality somewhere!
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

Lmao, I knew if anyone would be saying this it'd be you Matt. But I do agree! Funnily enough I hadn't even been thinking about this anniversary and I watched the Stockholm show yesterday! The crappy thing is with the inclusion of the MTV special in the reissue, you can see that they do have the concert in great quality somewhere!

Than it might be time to release it. Sydney alone is not enough to cover the whole Zoo Tv tour!
  9. Listening to the Milano show of the 22nd of may, it just sounds brilliant. They opened with 8 songs from Achtung Baby, just to show what an amazing album it is..
  10. Originally posted by Erikvloedgraven:Listening to the Milano show of the 22nd of may, it just sounds brilliant. They opened with 8 songs from Achtung Baby, just to show what an amazing album it is..

It's the concert in which they played the most songs from AB. It's just awesome. I missed it, but it would have been worthy of an anniversay topic itself
  11. The only one they didn't play was Acrobat. That would have been awesome. But still it's an amazing show so far (just finished Streets). They play amazing songs (Achtung Baby and public favourites) and the crowd is going crazy. I'll probably end up giving this show the highest review ever!