1. Does everybody know how the band got their name? Apparently it's because people in their home town of Bangor, Wales, mis-pronounce the local cinema name which is "Tudor Cinema". I love little stories like that!

2. Alex (singer+guitar) and Kevin (bass). Sam (lead guitar) was in another car and didn't stop by. I took a photo with them but it's on a friend's camera and I still haven't got it. They were SUPER nice, they're definitely one of the most friendly artists I've ever met. Alex is so humble and shy And Kevin is hilarious, top bloke.

I met two girls who didn't have a ticket. They had been waiting 8 hours just to get a pic with them and get their albums signed... When I met Kevin and Alex I told them about the girls and they instantly told me "Give me their names and they'll be on the guest list". And yes, when gates opened they were on the list and they saw the show in the first row with me. So awesome
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Alex (singer+guitar) and Kevin (bass). Sam (lead guitar) was in another car and didn't stop by. I took a photo with them but it's on a friend's camera and I still haven't got it. They were SUPER nice, they're definitely one of the most friendly artists I've ever met. Alex is so humble and shy And Kevin is hilarious, top bloke.

I met two girls who didn't have a ticket. They had been waiting 8 hours just to get a pic with them and get their albums signed... When I met Kevin and Alex I told them about the girls and they instantly told me "Give me their names and they'll be on the guest list". And yes, when gates opened they were on the list and they saw the show in the first row with me. So awesome

Good history !!

Cool men !!!
  4. I'm finishing uploading the full concert to Youtube. 56 minutes of pure frenzy and awesomeness

In the meanwhile, me (obviously wearing a U2 t-shirt) and the 2 girls who got invited to the concert

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5. Full UK tour announced (12 dates):

http://t.co/jbR1jW52

London might be a chance for me, since I will probably be in Ireland by then... It might happen
  6. Good luck with that Sergio!

Rumors here talk about an appearance at Lollapalooza Brasil next april...let's wait and see...I really want to see them playing live...
  7. There is a remix of a Two Door Cinema Club song available free on Amazon.co.uk for anyone interested.

Link
  8. Appreciated, Tim
  9. Whoa, I never realised they did that awesome tune from the Debenhams advert

Just watched them on BBC Three, why didn't I pay attention to this thread
  10. Welcome
  11. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!