1. That's a fairly cheap ticket for the O2
  2. Well done, Sergio!

I scored two tickets to see them at the legendary venue of the Barrowlands in Glasgow on 5th February today. I don't know who I'm going with yet, but got I've got many months to figure that out.
  3. Great stuff Kieran. I was tempted to buy tix for Glasgow as well, planes from Dublin ain't too expensive and all. But then, logic kicked in and I closed the tab
  4. Yeah, that happens sometimes. You need to see a gig at the Barrowlands sometimes - voted one of the best small venues in the world. Even Metallica said it was the best venue they ever played in.
  5. I know, I know. I remember your Barrowlands rant a few weeks ago and that's why I wanted to attend that particular show, even more than the London one. Also, Glasgow is probably the closest they're playing to Belfast (where they're from) besides Dublin so it should have been good. But me and my wallet are glad I didn't follow my instincts

6. And here's the (incomplete) proshot:

I might do a full edit of the show, adding the songs that were left off the broadcast from my own recording, and mixing it all with my audio feed, in order to give a warmer overall sound to the cold soundboard feed. Some day Nevertheless it's always great to have a proshot of a show you attended and enjoyed
  7. Thanks for sharing this Sergio!

And tell me when you finish editing the hole thing
  8. Alright "Beacon" is next on my new listening queue after what I've got on now...I'm not sure how much I'll like it.

9. Have you listened to anything by them already?
  10. I've given the first album a try and the style simply wasn't for me, but I'll revisit anything.