1. Brilliant, proper hot and sweaty with Damon jumping over us during Trimm Trabb. The barrier broke during There's No Other Way and they went off for 15 mins, meant they cut 3 songs from the previous night.
  2. Good to hear, great setlist. Here's hoping they will add some more Europe dates soon. Would love to see them live.
  3. YES! I was just lurking on Blur forums the other day, all wistful and nostalgic about this amazing band, thinking if they would ever come back.

So exciting!
  4. Nothing more than a cash grab
  5. I totally understand that, if they do not come up with new songs for it, the whole endeavor becomes a nostalgia trip and nothing more than that.

Regardless, as a fan, it's a comforting feeling to see them back together, even if for just a big gig (and quite likely a few warm-up shows in smaller venues.)

I live in Argentina, and I don't have the means to go there and see them, but this little piece of news has made my day.

To me, the world is a much better place when Blur is active.
  6. They are no different to any other touring act ,Peter Gabriel was accused of the same offences last week yet his fanbase were the very ones crying out for him to tour again ,yes ticket prices are expensive but if you can't afford them don't go.
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    They are no different to any other touring act ,Peter Gabriel was accused of the same offences last week yet his fanbase were the very ones crying out for him to tour again ,yes ticket prices are expensive but if you can't afford them don't go.
    Oh I agree. And as much as I like Blur (and am fortunate enough to afford those prices) I still wouldn't pay it.
  8. Inevitable Glastonbury headline slot
  9. When Pearl Jam took their case against Ticketmaster over their price gouging and service charges back in the 90s other bands should have backed them up as they would have had a much better chance of winning the case we might not have been the excessive prices for tickets that we have today had the likes of U2,Rolling Stones or Paul McCartney joined their crusade against the greedy corporate monster 👻..