1. Thanks Colbourne, for the Imagine Dragons suggestion

I couldn't access the second video, UMG rights in the UK or something, but I really like It's Time and Amsterdam. So much so, that I've decided to check their album out. I noticed the EP on Matt's list of albums that he has listened to this year and I trust both of your tastes in music, so I'll check that out afterwards (if I can find it...).
  2. Thats okay

It really is an awesome album! Very sold debut! Bright future ahead for these guys hear me, bleeding out, it's time and Amsterdam are my faves hoping they tour down under but I don't like my chances...
  3. I listened to it in full and I have to agree, it's a very good debut album.
  4. one of latest finding of Sub Pop

debut album released last week or sort of .. haven't listen in the whole yet though
    surely someone to keep an eye on

(they're Canadians Matt)
  5. Tim, what did you end up thinking of BBNG?
  6. You guys should know about this band, but INXS!!!! They're my second favorite band behind U2.

7. You're one of my kind
  8. Mike Oldfield. Just. Yes.
  9. The Twilight Singers.

10. +1

The old INXS of course ...with Michael

11. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I quite like them. I only downloaded BBNG2, amazing that it says no-one over the age of 21 was involved in the recording and it was done in 10 hours. If that's true, it's remarkable. I have yet to check out BBNG (first album), so I can't comment on that. Limit To Your Love is a good enough reason to revisit the album, really good track. Flashing Lights is right up there too. Still need to listen to them some more, allow the other tracks to leave an impression, but so far, so good.

Since their albums are free, I might as well grab BBNG at the next chance I have.

And INXS are fantastic.