1. i was clearly kidding but ..

Rolling Stones VIP Hospitality Packages
    Mark Butler Associates has been appointed to offer the Official VIP Hospitality for 2 nights only at the O2 London. Your exclusive evening includes a premium ticket, a specially designed three-course dinner by Michelin Star Chef, Angela Hartnett, and a post-concert party, all within the 02 complex. With Champagne flowing all evening this will be a night not to be missed!
    Click here to purchase »

link
    prize £950 plus VAT

hehe
  2. Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards says the band have no intention of charging “over the bloody top” for their reunion gig tickets – even though prices range up to £950 per pass.

The band confirmed their long-anticipated 50th anniversary shows in London and New Jersey, revealing a string of access costs starting at £90 plus booking fee, making the cheapest entry £106. The price of a standard seat is £406. Once surcharges are added to the top-flight VIP hospitality package it will cost £1140.

Members of the Stones’ fan club will be offered cheaper tickets, the band have confirmed – but only standing spaces will be sold.

It’s been suggested the Stones will pocket £16m when they play London’s O2 Arena on November 25 and 26, followed by New Jersey’s Prudential Center on December 13 and 15. That could mean each of the four bandmates receiving £1m each per show.

But while he insists he wants costs to be kept low, Richards admits he doesn’t know what kind of figures that might entail.

He tells the BBC: “I haven’t looked at the figures. Numbers can get greatly exaggerated. But £16m sounds about right to us.

“I’m a bit out of the loop with showbiz – I just want to do some shows and I don’t want to charge over the bloody top.”

The guitarist is convinced there’s more to come after the Stones appear to support new greatest-hits compilation Grrr!, which also includes new track Doom and Gloom and One More Shot. But he hints that, after the anniversary project is complete, the band will bow out.

“Nobody has given us a heads-up,” says Richards, “But this band isn’t going to wind up with four shows. Next year looks like it’s on.”

They’ve been rumoured to have been booked for the 2013 Glastonbury festival. The guitarist comments: “On a good day, if the weather’s fine, that’s an interesting proposition.

“The band wants to get these four gigs under their belt, then think about next year after that. Anything is possible with this band.”
  3. Like I said on NME: And they get a pension along with that £16 million. Greedy bastards.
  4. "About right". Bloody bastards.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:The problem with concerts like these is that those scalpers will buy several tickets to make a definite profit. I can't wait to see some of these tickets on eBay going for £500 or even over a grand.

some site (seatwave) already sell them at 356$ the cheaper .. standing 11.800 ...
  6. has American Express presale started yet?
  7. don't read if you have trilions of dollars to attend!!!! hehe

setlist for the shows

She’s So Cold
    You Got Me Rocking
    All Down The Line
    Respectable
    Tumbling Dice
    Honky Tonk Woman
    Beast Of Burden
    Wild Horses
    Can’t Always Get
    It’s All Over Now
    Lady Jane
    Route 66
    Little Red Rooster
    Miss You
    Not Fade Away
    She’s So Cold
    Start Me Up
    Sweet Virginia
    Worried About You
    Paint It Black
    The Last Time
    Ruby Tuesday
    Midnight Rambler
  8. Wait, the setlist has been published? That sucks big time!!!
  9. No Doom And Gloom or One Last Shot?

10. One of the pre-sales started about an hour or two after the shows were announced.
  11. Also, isn't that setlist just a possible setlist for those shows?