1. Jagger is in phenomenal shape & has just had his heart sorted out. ..he is 76 next month !

He is probably making up for Keef the Human Riff.
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

Looking forward to seeing the setlist from tonight’s show. Some rarities might crop up. Including one that hasn’t been played since 1969.

Just so they save some great ones for Tuesday’s show, the first show I’m going to on this year’s tour.

I’m excited by some of the songs they’ve rehearsed, several of which I’ve never seen.
  3. Originally posted by KenL:[..]

Just so they save some great ones for Tuesday’s show, the first show I’m going to on this year’s tour.

I’m excited by some of the songs they’ve rehearsed, several of which I’ve never seen.
    Nice! Enjoy Chicago 2.

What shows are you doing?
  4. Haven't seen the Stones for a wee while...not since 1990.
    Even by then they were already pretty much their own tribute act. I suppose now it's heritage.
  5. I was able to get Lucky Dips for 8 shows and will end up using 6 or 7. I will do Denver, Seattle, Santa Clara, Pasadena and Glendale, AZ, and probably also Miami.
  6. Originally posted by KenL:[..]
    I was able to get Lucky Dips for 8 shows and will end up using 6 or 7. I will do Denver, Seattle, Santa Clara, Pasadena and Glendale, AZ, and probably also Miami.
    Nice!!
  7. Just out of curiosity, do the Stones usually change setlists? I seem to recall only one or two songs rotated in the previous tour, right?
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Just out of curiosity, do the Stones usually change setlists? I seem to recall only one or two songs rotated in the previous tour, right?
    There’s a song vote - a choice of four songs but yes it is war horse heavy.

Sad Sad Sad is sort of a rarity, first time last night since 2002.

Great to see they kept SFM as the opener. It kicks ass.

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Just out of curiosity, do the Stones usually change setlists? I seem to recall only one or two songs rotated in the previous tour, right?
    Not right. I don't have the statistics at hand but the No Filter set has 3 to 4 rotational slots, including Keith's set.
  10. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

[YouTube Video]
    Loved to see Sad Sad Sad in the set
    Just like in my first Stones show back in 1990
  11. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

[YouTube Video]
    Nice Enjoy your shows!