1. The tickets are extremely expensive, yet I would not hesitate one minute to see them again. And I hope I will have a chance to add some more to those 8 shows I have been to. So,...go!
  2. Grabbed 2 GA for Tampa this morning during the presale. $125 a ticket, not too bad .
  3. Not bad!

I hope the setlist changes quite a bit, I'd want rarities like Memory Motel, etc. At least i got Harlem Shuffle last year in NJ.
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Not bad!

I hope the setlist changes quite a bit, I'd want rarities like Memory Motel, etc. At least i got Harlem Shuffle last year in NJ.
    Absolutely . GA is actually $147 each , my bad but whatever, it’s the Stones and IMO still cheap . Seats are insanely expensive , so GA is the way to go.

I first saw them in ‘81 , and haven’t missed a tour since . Last Augusts show in Miami was amazing. The Stones are legendary. Gimme Shelter in pouring rain , before the hurricane was upon us here in South Florida , was just epic .

5. Not entirely true. They're doing the old Cotton Bowl in Dallas instead of AT&T Stadium in Arlington. I don't get that.

And why are they doing a racetrack in Austin. And why are they doing a total of 3 shows in Florida (with Miami and Jacksonville last year)?

Plus, they're doing Atlanta and Charlotte, two cities that U2 skipped in 2017. Also, the Stones are ditching Kansas City and Indianapolis in favor for St. Louis and Nashville.
  6. Thought this was gold

7. Gotta love the air drums!
  8. That...occasionally happens on stage as well... (gotta love Ronnie )

I loved the part were everyone at home could join the chorus...gotta love Mick
  9. Their "looseness" is one of their feats right?

I thought it was both surrealistic as well as a fun performance..