1. It's freeleech time on Dime and I want to download some Rolling Stones recordings and bootlegs.
    Can someone tell me what the recommendations are?

Have collected this so far:

The Rolling Stones - 2012-11-29 - London - Champagne, Reefer And A Red Head Woman (Silver Disc - Godfather Records) [FLAC]
    The Rolling Stones - 2016-03-14 - Mexico City (Silver Disc - XAVEL) [FLAC] matrix with IEM & AUD audio
    The Rolling Stones - 2016-03-14 - Mexico City (Silver Disc - XAVEL) [FLAC] matrix with IEM & AUD audio
    The Rolling Stones - 2017-09-30 - Amsterdam [FLAC] audience recording by ONE8UNG (CA-11 -> iRiver H340)
    The Rolling Stones - 2018-06-02 - Coventry (Silver Disc - XAVEL) [FLAC] matrix with IEM audio
    The Rolling Stones - 2019-06-21 - Chicago [FLAC] matrix with IEM & AUD audio
    The Rolling Stones - 2019-06-25 - Chicago [FLAC] matrix with IEM & AUD audio
  2. Most of those Xavel IEM mixes are pretty bad from what I checked.
  3. Originally posted by one8ung:It's freeleech time on Dime and I want to download some Rolling Stones recordings and bootlegs.
    Can someone tell me what the recommendations are?

Have collected this so far:

The Rolling Stones - 2012-11-29 - London - Champagne, Reefer And A Red Head Woman (Silver Disc - Godfather Records) [FLAC]
    The Rolling Stones - 2017-09-30 - Amsterdam [FLAC] audience recording by ONE8UNG (CA-11 -> iRiver H340)
    The Rolling Stones - 2018-06-02 - Coventry (Silver Disc - XAVEL) [FLAC] matrix with IEM audio
    The Rolling Stones - 2019-06-21 - Chicago [FLAC] matrix with IEM & AUD audio
    The Rolling Stones - 2019-06-25 - Chicago [FLAC] matrix with IEM & AUD audio
    the manchester and london xavel 2017 releases are worth downloading, but as Hoserama says they arent the best mixes in the world. there are some good 2014 iem recordings out there aswell, just not sure if they are on dime
  4. I was going to release my 2019 mix but I KNOW it would immediately be sold wide scale by the bootleggers. So it sits buried.

I have upgrades on some Stones 1994/1998 radio broadcasts, similar to the U2 Dublin 1993. I should see about packaging them up.

Back on topic. I think most Stones fans would agree the 1972 and 1973 tours were their peak. Anything you get from that area is a nice treat.
  5. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    the manchester and london xavel 2017 releases are worth downloading, but as Hoserama says they arent the best mixes in the world. there are some good 2014 iem recordings out there aswell, just not sure if they are on dime
    Perth 2014 is great. Sadly the multi cam/show video was removed from YouTube. Really liked it.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:I was going to release my 2019 mix but I KNOW it would immediately be sold wide scale by the bootleggers. So it sits buried.

I have upgrades on some Stones 1994/1998 radio broadcasts, similar to the U2 Dublin 1993. I should see about packaging them up.

Back on topic. I think most Stones fans would agree the 1972 and 1973 tours were their peak. Anything you get from that area is a nice treat.
    Blind Faith and Strangelove Records were full of them in Tokyo. Some good quality (packaging at least) and others were terrible.
  7. Think bootlegging is even a bigger problem on Rolling Stones recordings than on U2 recordings!

They even bootlegged my Amsterdam '17 recording: https://www.discogs.com/The-Rolling-Stones-Live-In-Amsterdam-300917/release/11454488

Must confess they mastered it nice, but I can't upload it on Dime ... They recently banned my recording because some of the songs were officially released.

If there is interest in this silver disc, I can upload it here thru WeTransfer.
  8. indeed both perth 2014 shows are good, tokyo and abu dhabi worth a mention aswell