1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I added the first link to this thread's opening post yesterday too. No idea if it's the "improved version" or not (I didn't know/remember there was a v2.0!).
    Ok, thank you.
  2. In fact, there is a slightly improved version which includes more German glyphs (characters) and modifies a few of the rules for the interactive text placement, along with a few other improvements.

As has been mentioned here and elsewhere in the past, I'm more than happy to share the font; however, I am not agreeable to having it hosted on Google Drive for one and all to download. Please allow me to be the sole source for this font. ** As I don't have access to 'edit' other people's posts, I will simply request in all respectfulness that those who have posted links to Google Drive please remove those links, and would ask Sergio if he would please remove the files from Google Drive.

Thank you for understanding!! Peace and love.
  3. Originally posted by fabiolous:In fact, there is a slightly improved version which includes more German glyphs (characters) and modifies a few of the rules for the interactive text placement, along with a few other improvements.

As has been mentioned here and elsewhere in the past, I'm more than happy to share the font; however, I am not agreeable to having it hosted on Google Drive for one and all to download. Please allow me to be the sole source for this font. ** As I don't have access to 'edit' other people's posts, I will simply request in all respectfulness that those who have posted links to Google Drive please remove those links, and would ask Sergio if he would please remove the files from Google Drive.

Wow! I thought that the messages would not arrive to you already, thanks in any case for the great work that you did, I love it. But if there is a new improved version how to get it?
  4. Originally posted by fabiolous:In fact, there is a slightly improved version which includes more German glyphs (characters) and modifies a few of the rules for the interactive text placement, along with a few other improvements.

I reposted it on Google Drive because some people have reached to me after trying to reach to you and you not answering; therefore I thought you were not coming over U2start anymore and wanted to make it widely available. I think the crucial thing is that people get to enjoy your work, regardless where/whom they get it from. But anyway I've deleted the Google Drive link since you're still the owner of this thing and it isn't fair to share it without you agreeing.
  5. Thanks a lot MagiX.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I reposted it on Google Drive because some people have reached to me after trying to reach to you and you not answering; therefore I thought you were not coming over U2start anymore and wanted to make it widely available. I think the crucial thing is that people get to enjoy your work, regardless where/whom they get it from. But anyway I've deleted the Google Drive link since you're still the owner of this thing and it isn't fair to share it without you agreeing.

Thanks! I appreciate your understanding.

Actually, if people send me a private message I try to respond as quickly as I can. For some reason I don't get notified when people post within this thread (perhaps it's a setting on my account that I just need to figure out), so if they've asked through here then it's possible I haven't seen them. But I DO get notified of private messages.

Anyway, if anyone wants it, please ask. If you want the updated version, just let me know in a PM.
  7. Originally posted by fabiolous:[..]
    [image]
    Thanks! I appreciate your understanding.

Actually, if people send me a private message I try to respond as quickly as I can. For some reason I don't get notified when people post within this thread (perhaps it's a setting on my account that I just need to figure out), so if they've asked through here then it's possible I haven't seen them. But I DO get notified of private messages.

Anyway, if anyone wants it, please ask. If you want the updated version, just let me know in a PM.
    I am interested, if you want you can send me a PM with the download link.
  8. (...) if people send me a private message (...)

(...) so if they've asked through here then it's possible I haven't seen them (...)

(...) I DO get notified of private messages. (...)

(...) Anyway, if anyone wants it, (...) just let me know in a PM.(...)

And still you post a request in this thread

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    (...) if people send me a private message (...)

(...) so if they've asked through here then it's possible I haven't seen them (...)

(...) I DO get notified of private messages. (...)

(...) Anyway, if anyone wants it, (...) just let me know in a PM.(...)

And still you post a request in this thread

[image]
    I do not know where you will see it , I also did it privately