1. I got some ideas;

- A option that you can continue reading in a topic were you left the last time. I sometimes have to search for a while to continue in a topic.
    - If I quote fabian (For example), give Fabian a message (With Live Topics??) that he can see that I quoted him.

2. as a matter of copyright?
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:I got some ideas;

- A option that you can continue reading in a topic were you left the last time. I sometimes have to search for a while to continue in a topic.
    - If I quote fabian (For example), give Fabian a message (With Live Topics??) that he can see that I quoted him.

The first one already exists. From the topic list (or active topics), click on the » icon next to the page numbering to go to the post that has been added after you left the site previously.

Second one (you got that from the fok forum don't you see you there in the U2 topic as well sometimes), is a nice one indeed. I like that. If you're in topic A but someone quoted you in topic B that you will be notified.
  4. I remember spotting you as well, Bart. I don't frequent or have an account on the Fok forum, though.

Thanks for explaining the first suggestion, Remy. I always thought it was some kind of bug when it took me to nit the last page.

To be honest, I don't care about the latter, because I read most messages anyway and it could be irritating
  5. By the way, addictions like using @bartajax to automatically quote Barts last post would be cool too
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

The first one already exists. From the topic list (or active topics), click on the » icon next to the page numbering to go to the post that has been added after you left the site previously.

Second one (you got that from the fok forum don't you see you there in the U2 topic as well sometimes), is a nice one indeed. I like that. If you're in topic A but someone quoted you in topic B that you will be notified.

Ah I didnt even noticed the first one But great that it is available here

No not from the Fok forum, but from another one. But Fok got some nice features, it looks pretty cool.
    And as Fabian says to mention someone would be usefull too, for example the Bootleg Round Table, Toplist or predictions game. And it's just fun haha
  7. Spoiler tag implemented.

Close to the live user list for the forums.
  8. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    TEST
  9. Hmm doesnt seem to work well in conjunction with LiveTopics yet
  10. Ooooh that's an awesome addition.
  11. Fixed