1. Who broke this topic?
  2. My last post did. Excusez-moi.
  3. So much for new functionality heh
  4. Think its fixed!
  5. Can you make it possible to post photos without a link? So you can take it from your computer/phone/tablet?
  6. I think that would take up tons of space on the U2start server
  7. Yep, it would. But we've actually planned to work on that this weekend.
  8. That would be pretty sweet, I have to upload to Google Drive if I want to post pics so it would be a handy feature
  9. things I wish I had:
    - deleting not only messages from inbox but also outbox - not possible. I have almost 200 messages now in my outbox and would like to get rid of some of those but I can't

- searching for members / a memberslist - I wanted to look up if certain peeps are here and a few I wanted to PM - but I'm really not up to just click thru every topic if I might find them.
  10. Originally posted by sparko:things I wish I had:
    - deleting not only messages from inbox but also outbox - not possible. I have almost 200 messages now in my outbox and would like to get rid of some of those but I can't

- searching for members / a memberslist - I wanted to look up if certain peeps are here and a few I wanted to PM - but I'm really not up to just click thru every topic if I might find them.
    Yeah first one is very tricky, we'd had to do a lot of work for that since the outbox message is the same as someone elses inbox

Second one, hmm, we used to have it as part of the Quick Search. Will see if we can bring that back.
  11. yeah right, forgot you didn't split them into separate tables. So if I delete my inbox, the other loose their outbox messages? is the same then, right?
  12. Originally posted by sparko:yeah right, forgot you didn't split them into separate tables. So if I delete my inbox, the other loose their outbox messages? is the same then, right?
    Exactly! Bad design decision way back when.