1. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    Are you questioning my punctuation abilities? Do I have to quote Jack Kerouac on this issue? Does Bono use improper punctuation to express feelings and sentiments instead of biz/Corp speak? By jove I think he does.

Please sit back down before you correct my writing intent.
    I didn't correct anything actually. And you can quote anyone you wish, but that sentence in that particular phrasing will always remain a question. That is not an opinion, but all due to the nature of the word "do".

2. I've considered this for many years..my daughter is an aspiring tattoo artist?
  3. I'd say choose between the Joshua tree, Zooropa baby or the ATYCLB briefcase with the heart on it. They're all cool, nice, tasteful yet simple.

Hell... go with all 3 if you have a tough time deciding.
  4. Indeed♥

5. When I started thinking about a U2 tattoo, I had put myself into these barriers:
    No "U2", no members' names, no songtitles, no faces/guys/silhouttes or things that every second U2 fan has on their body (the tree ....) and no obvious logos (like the heart in a suitcase, a kite, a space baby....you name it).

These are the three tours I attended so far, when this tattoo got started (early 2016).
    The bulb, the POP star and the 360 screen tiles - unfortunately, they got messed up and repaired currently, still not perfect and I don't know if I keep them or let the most of them vanish into a pinkish haze.

I have something planned for representing the TJT30 tour (there's an upper arm, you know) but still haven't found anything representing e+i tour, back in 2015 I would have never thought, they can ever top the boringness in merch they had back then....it definitely needs to be something blue.

6. that's the soundwave of the chorus of EBW

Had to cover black letters, lasered them, but my skin didn't like it, so I had to black them out.
  7. Originally posted by sparko:[image]
    that's the soundwave of the chorus of EBW

Had to cover black letters, lasered them, but my skin didn't like it, so I had to black them out.
    Very nice.
  8. Originally posted by sparko:[image]
    that's the soundwave of the chorus of EBW

I actually like this one a lot. The wave is very beautifully done, and the soundwave of EBW adds the personal meaning for you
  9. I'm going to get something like this:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)

But with symbols of the bands I am a big fan of and inspire me. (U2, Muse, Green Day, Twenty One Pilots)
  10. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I'm going to get something like this:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)

But with symbols of the bands I am a big fan of and inspire me. (U2, Muse, Green Day, Twenty One Pilots)
    nice idea. arm also?
    I got a twenty one pilots inspired tattoo as well yesterday
  11. Yeah right forearm, but I'm not sure about the idea, I want to get the suitcase but don't really know where to put it.