1. Looks great and it's a good choice !
    I guess the suitcase and the bird got something to do with airplanes as well ?
  2. Hey fellas!!!
    it's been a loooong time since my last post in the forum....
    I just wanted to share with all of you fellow U2 fans....
    last February I finally decided to get my U2 Tattoo.
    Here's a pic, I hope you all like it!!!

and let's hope we have a new U2 album before the end of the year!!!
    cheers!!!

3. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:Hey fellas!!!
    it's been a loooong time since my last post in the forum....
    I just wanted to share with all of you fellow U2 fans....
    last February I finally decided to get my U2 Tattoo.
    Here's a pic, I hope you all like it!!!

[image]

and let's hope we have a new U2 album before the end of the year!!!
    cheers!!!

Aaaaand that is the one I'm planning to have done in my left wrist next time I'm in Dublin. Congratulations

I've always loved that logo...

4. great one, Sergio just let me tell you that Dragon Tattoo on top of Marlborough Street is a "no go"m just in case you consider going there because of the Young Bono connection. I went there and it's no clean place.
    I can recommand is Dublin Art, been there myself, very great artwork there, but keep in mind you have to make an appointment beforehand, so bring some time for your next Dublin trip

edit: the link for the Art Tattoo is a wrong one, anyways, the tattoo shop is up Dame Street, you can't miss it
  5. haha great come back Kirsten! Good to hear from you and of course thanks a lot for the advice!! I wish my next time in Dublin was for a U2 concert but...
  6. Aha, I know which one you mean now. Ok, I will keep it in mind!! Thanks again dear
  7. U2 gig in Croke..... it will be, man, it will be

and yeah, if the mentioning of a U2 tattoo can't bring me back alive here then what can
  8. "Would you ever get a U2 tattoo?"

wel, some members over here know I already have U2 related tattoos... and the third ne is now finally finished in planning. It is ready to be done, after years of considering what and how and everything. Now all I need is a thumbs up on the health side and it'll be done who knos, maybe in bubbelin'Dubbelin with that good ol'Spanishman by my side
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:"Would you ever get a U2 tattoo?"

wel, some members over here know I already have U2 related tattoos... and the third ne is now finally finished in planning. It is ready to be done, after years of considering what and how and everything. Now all I need is a thumbs up on the health side and it'll be done who knos, maybe in bubbelin'Dubbelin with that good ol'Spanishman by my side

WOP WOP

That reminds me of something. PM on the way

10. Yes. I always thought that if I'd get a tattoo, it'd must have a special meaning for me.

Those 3 symbols represent everything: my favorite band, the passion of flying, equality (wich is something I'm always on persuit) and all that I can't leave behind (family, friends, love, music, flying and everything that I keep in my heart).