1. Okay so I will get something on my hand one day, but I’m going to have to design something cool, my next tattoo will be tomorrow and its gonna be a music note/guitar behind my ear, I will post a picture of it tomorrow

2. My new tattoo, not exactly as I wanted, the little dent in the neck of the guitar is because of my head lol, depends on how my head is moved, and the music note was supposed to be closer to the guitar, but thats my fault, now its time to heal, and in June I’m going back for a new one and touch up this one so it might turn out better eventually
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[image]
    My new tattoo, not exactly as I wanted, the little dent in the neck of the guitar is because of my head lol, depends on how my head is moved, and the music note was supposed to be closer to the guitar, but thats my fault, now its time to heal, and in June I’m going back for a new one and touch up this one so it might turn out better eventually
    I like it

4. Inspired by a new girl known on Instagram i decided ( finally ) to get my “Unforgettable “ logo tattoo
  5. Niiice The TUF logo is not one that you see very often. Good choice!
  6. Got this done today as a wee add on whilst in for a bigger piece😊
  7. Thank you! I'm really happy with it.
    Always loved the song and I think people will ask why I've got it which gives me an excuse to talk about U2 😅